jeudi 24 juillet 2014

My FaVoRiTe LoOk for SuMmEr

Yeahhhh!! Let's rock it everybody! Let's be happy! Because it's really summer in Paris now. So I get inspired to post my look for an ordinary working day. 



As I have a mat skin, my favorite colour is red, so don't be surprise for the choice of my dress. This is not a new one and in fact I'm so sorry now for not being able to give you the name of the shop where I bought it (I recognize and regret now this bad habit to cut of the tab every time I have a new stuff. I hope I will remember next time to keep some usual tabs as references I will may need in the future like today).

Anyway, to have a better look, I have used different accessories. Since my dress is so simple as you can see it, I have decided to complete my look with this nice Scarf, it's a gift from a bestfriend ;) Please note that there is not another one like this in Paris! 

The wristlet on my left hand was a gift too. 
The pink wristlet is from Givenchy
In my right hand, I have a sort of Hypanema wristlet.

The shoes are signed Clarks




And to finalize, I invite you to have a look on my pretty and my lovely bag from Liebeskind




That's all for today! I hope you enjoy my look. 

Happy Summer again! 
Be thankfull because winter is not so far! 




9 commentaires:

  1. Nice scarf. Love your look. Thanks for sharing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ouaouhhh!!! Trop belle aky ndry eh!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Manja be mihitsy Ikala. impiry aho izay no niteny anzay!?? so d averiko? mino a fa mbola averiko zany njay tsy ho ela ... Ary raha atao hoe Ikala Manja e!? :p :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Aoka izay! Menatra be za! Hahha za anie aky ka saro-kenatra enjana be!
      Merci

      Supprimer
  4. Ny anarako dia lilian N. Ity dia andro feno fifaliana teo amin'ny fiainako noho ny fanampian'ny Dr.saguru ahy tamin'ny nanampiany ahy hiverina ny vadiko taloha miaraka amin'ny fametavetram-pihobiana sy fitiavana. Nanambady nandritra ny 6 taona aho ary tena nahatsiravina tokoa satria nanambady ahy ny vadiko ary nitady fisaraham-panambadiana aho fa rehefa naheno ny mailaka Dr.saguru tao amin'ny aterineto aho momba ny fomba nanampiany olona maromaro mba hamerenana azy Ary hanampy ny fifandraisana fifandraisana. Ary hahatonga ny olona ho sambatra amin'ny fifandraisan'izy ireo. Nanazava ny toe-javatra taminy aho ary avy eo nitady ny fanampiany saingy ny tsy nampoiziko indrindra dia nilaza tamiko izy fa hanampy ahy amin'ny raharahako ary eto aho mankalaza ankehitriny satria niova tanteraka ny vadiko. Maniry foana ny hanaraka ahy izy ary tsy afaka manao na inona na inona raha tsy misy ny ankehitriny. Tena mankafy ny fanambadiko aho, fankalazana lehibe. Izaho dia hanohy hijoro vavolombelona amin'ny aterineto satria Dr. isaguru dia tena andian-tsoratra marina tokoa. MISY MIEZAKA HANAMPY ANAO OLON'I DOCTOR SAGURU E-MAIL HANAO PIRINTY: drsagurusolutions@gmail.com na whatsapp +2349037545183 Izy no hany valiny amin'ny olana misy anao ary mahatsiaro ho sambatra ianao amin'ny fifandraisana misy anao.
    1 LOVE SPELL
    2 TORIO IZAO
    FOMBA FAMONJENA
    4 FAMPANDROSOANA
    5 MOMBA NY FIKORONTAN-DALANA
    6 BUSINESS SPELL
    7 MOMBA AN'ANDRIAMANITRA
    8 LOTTERY SPELL sy COURT CASE SPELL.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. MY HIV HEALING TESTIMONY

    My mouth is short of words, i am so happy because Dr voodoo has healed me
    from HIV which i have been suffering from the past 5years now, i have
    spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, i have
    tried all means in life to always i can become HIV negative one day, but
    there was no answer until i found Dr voodoo the parish of African who
    provide me some healing herbs that i uses , now i am glad telling everyone
    that i am now HIV Negative, i am very happy, thank you Dr voodoo for
    helping my life comes back newly without any form of crisis, may the good
    lord that i serve blessed you Dr voodoo and equip you to the higher grade
    for healing my life. i am so amazed. so i will announced to everyone in
    this whole world that is HIV positive to please follow my advice and get
    healed on time, because we all knows that HIV disease is a deadly
    type,contact Dr voodoo for your HIV healing herbs today at:
    voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com He will be always happy to assist you
    online and ensure you get healed on time, contact Dr voodoo today for
    your healing hearbs immediately, you can also
    add him on whatsApp +2348140120719 thank you sir.

    RépondreSupprimer